Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Thread by Alonaria Thread by Alonaria
Description copied from Tumblr:

WIP 1 / WIP 2

WOOOHOOO. I’M FINALLY DONE~~

I also have two slightly modified versions of this piece. This one with quotes from the actual fanfic. These lines really resonated with me. At one point I was in a very dark place and it was only thanks to my friends and family that I got out. I ended up later thinking a lot about how I didn’t consider that my thoughts and actions would hurt those around me, largely because I didn’t think they would care at all in the first place if I disappeared. It’s so, so difficult to get past feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness, and, in my opinion, almost impossible alone. They feed off of each other and you just continue to spiral downwards. Please, if you are feeling these things (whether physical symptoms manifest or not) - seek help. You might not believe me when I say that there are people who not only will help you, but WANT to help you; however, it’s true. You might not see them or understand why they would want to help you, but they’re there and I sincerely hope that you will give them the chance to help you. <3

And because I can’t be a serious person for too long, here’s the second version. I like ruining all of my finished works like this, I just don’t usually post it. X.D Liquify is just too fun to play with in PS. If anyone is offended by the lighthearted treatment of the subject, please let me know and I’ll remove it immediately!

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment:

Details

Submitted on
March 20
Image Size
4.6 MB
Resolution
1680×2934
Link
Thumb
Embed